When a reclusive gay Boomer actor comes out of retirement to travel to a TV convention with his queer millennial assistant, the two form an unlikely friendship as they work together to survive a psychotic fan. HACKS meets LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE.
* Semifinalist, 2022 Nicholl Fellowship
* Quarterfinalist, 2022 Page Awards
A queer love story about a gifted preacher's son and a blind Black boy who find each other at a traveling tent revival in rural Kentucky.
* Semifinalist, 2021 Nicholl Fellowship
* Second Rounder, 2021 Austin Film Festival
* Semifinalist, 2021 WeScreenplay Diverse Voices
After one of their mothers disappears, a group of misguided millennial podcasters from New York City goes to the alien abduction capital of West Virginia to investigate .
*Quarterfinalist, 2022 ScreenCraft Sci-Fi and Fantasy competition
Add a description about this category
A young steel worker turned drag queen comes out in Rust Belt America in the year 2000, as decades later his sister must solve the mystery of his disappearance.
* Second Rounder, 2022 Launch Pad Pilot Competition
* Quarterfinalist, 2022 ScreenCraft Screenwriting Fellowship
When a self-centered actor gets expelled from his prestigious acting college, he’s forced into community service at his small hometown theater just as its locally famous star goes missing—landing him as the new lead.
* Second Rounder, 2021 Launch Pad Pilot Competition
When the wife of a televangelist is accused of cheating and is disgraced from the church, she moves in with her queer brother and begins a relationship with a dangerous younger man.
After a working class woman's son comes out to her in 1997 Ohio, she doesn't know who to talk to so she calls a gay bar. A drag queen answers.
Copyright © 2022 Jared Pascoe - All Rights Reserved.